Thursday, October 1, 2009

This week...

Not much is going on around here, just football and more football...

Jhea's team played Weatherford Tuesday and won 12-0. Jet's team lost Saturday, but he played very well. They moved him back to safety and he made some big plays! I've fallen down on my video skills this week and seemed to miss their hits. I get a little too excited sometimes and forget that I'm taking video. We are playing again Saturday night against Lake Worth, I love the night games! It is finally feeling like fall around here, it got in the 60's one night and I begged Dustin to make a fire! We are hanging around here this weekend, and hopefully we can get the fall decorations out, I guess I'll have to settle for that. Here are a couple of pictures from their games this past week...

Jet and I at Jhea's game

My boys after Jet's game Saturday night....

No comments: