On February 24th Wyatt turned 12 months old. He is now running and completely mobile (nothing slows him down). He is pointing at things and making the Indian noise (hitting is mouth with his hand and yelling). He throws the dog's toys for them and gets so excited when they bring it back. He also loves to feed the dogs while he eats (one bite for Wyatt, one bite for Dax). Dax doesnt miss a crumb and sometimes puts his paws up in Wyatt's highchair to clean it up after Wyatt is done. Wyatt is completely weaned from breastfeeding and drinking Similac Formula. He did great with the transition and had no problem with the bottle once we found a formula that he would take. Wyatt caught Hand Foot and Mouth disease this month. It was miserable for him as he had a sinus and ear infection at the same time. He ran a low grade fever for about 4 days and had sores all over his hands, feet, legs, and inside his mouth. I ended up getting it too, I just cant believe the pain he had to be in. Since we started daycare, Wyatt has a regular daily routine that we stick with. He wakes up around 7:30 am, breakfast at 8, bottle at 10, lunch at 11, and then down for a nap around noon. He usually sleeps around 2 hours and then is ready for a snack when he wakes up. We have a bottle around 4, dinner at 6, bath around 7, and hopefully in bed by 7:45. His favorite food is a banana, pancakes, and animal crackers. He sleeps through the night most nights and we have noticed that his favorite color is red. My favorite Mommy moment this month is preparing for his birthday. On the night before his birthday, I could hardly sleep. I was so excited to wake up and spend the day with him. I know I say this every month, but we are so blessed to have him in our life. I thank God for him daily and couldn't imagine our life without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment