Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Conroe

Jet, Wyatt, and I went to Conroe one weekend to see the Smith family. We stayed with Will, Jessie, and Gav and we just relaxed at their house and out at the new hanger. We loved getting to spend time with Gavin, he is sooo much fun. He would wake up from his nap and come out and say, "Where's Jet?" Greg and Ruth made homemade doughnuts (per my request) Sunday morning at the hanger, and they were just as awesome as I remembered. I loved getting to see all of my family, we miss them so much!!!

Here they are looking at the animals on the iPad

and roaring like a lion

Greg let Jet fly, it was an amazing day for that boy...

Kisses from Pappy/Gock

Me and my baby

Pappy and Gavin

Wyatt and his Great Uncle Rick

bein' boys

the wild men on their scooters

BIG BOY

Jet and the first plane he flew solo

No comments: